Hi, I’m Haley. Vibrant & Vulnerable Wedding Photographer for Adventurous Couples serving Colorado & beyond. Mom to identical twin girls. Quirky, hike-happy outdoor enthusiast and sweet-toothed dessert & candy connoisseur.
I live for:
- Sweets – I can say “bring me all your pastries” in seven different languages!
- Hiking – In the Rocky Mountains of Colorado, I’ve ‘bagged’ ten 14ers and counting! And it’s a good thing considering the size of my sweet tooth!
- Hanging in my PJs with the family – We play hard. We snuggle hard.
- The Hubby – Wouldn’t be who or where I am today without the love & support of him.
- L & M – In the spring of 2015, my whole life started over again with the birth of my two little girls. They are sweetest thing this side of heaven.
- Travel – Having wandered the US, Spain, France, Switzerland, & Italy, I enjoyed each place’s unique beauty & culture. That said, I’m blessed to have a home in colorful Colorado!
- Uncommon Experiences – Rode as one of 24 people in the back of a truck in Mexico, taken part in McMinnville’s notorious UFO parade, and fed a chipmunk out of my own hands in a ghost town. Loved every minute of it.
- Thrifting for vintage swag
- Being Silly – It knows no bounds.
- Chillaxing – After enjoying all the aforementioned activities, there’s something to be said for curling up with a warm cup of tea & a book.
- Good friends – From Alabama to Colorado, I’m lucky to have made some of the best friends a girl could ask for!
- Love – I John 4:7-8 He’s all you need.